Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mind over Matter




Continuing to work out in the winter time is not always easy. We all have our reasons: it gets darker earlier, the weather makes it hard to workout outdoors, it's hard to get out of bed, comfort food is calling your name! Recently, I've basically told myself to stop with the EXCUSES. There was a time when I was working out 5 days a week and couldn't be more excited to get to the gym. I know you're thinking I'm crazy. During those times...I slept better, ate healthier foods, never got sick, was mentally sharper at work, felt more confident, had more energy and felt happier overall. We're all guilty, it's okay. But somehow, you have to find the motivation. The first few weeks are going to be tough to get back on that schedule but it's mind over matter...JUST DO IT and you won't regret it.

If you need some guidance, check out Women's Health Mag!

And you cannot wear jeans to the gym. It's time to get workout gear. I love Nike & Lucy.

[Photos: Nike]

No comments: