Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love

Photobucket
Tonight, I went and saw Crazy Stupid Love - what I thought was going to just be another rom com. And in fact, I was wrong. Although I was laughing my a*s off at Steve Carell and drooling over Ryan Gosling, I thought it was a great movie with some great meaning behind it. Of course we all know some relationships work and some don't. But I think the movie showed the audience more. When there is love, you don't want to let go.

"When you find the one, you never give up"...a legit quote from the movie.

You might think, ohhh so cliche. But I really like it. It's simple. And I thought I would share with my people. It's really not complicated. Everyone deserves their crazy stupid love and they shouldn't settle for anything less. Move on and don't look back. Usually when you reach this point, that guy or girl gave up on you. It's life and it happens every day but at least it's one step closer to the real thing.

Oh wow, DEEP.


[Photos: snap a booty]

No comments: