Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day




Mom ("Linny"),

Thank you for telling me you love me every day.
Thank you for the morning news forecast in a text message every day.
Thank you for answering the phone at 3am when I need to talk.
Thank you for being supportive of me in folllowing my dreams.
Thank you for being my Valentine when I don't have one.
Thank you for helping me look at situations in a different light.
Thank you for being spontaneous.
Thank you for telling me, "Jen, it's okay to take a night off."
Thank you for dealing with me...I am different.
Thank you for our yearly fam vaca's!
Thank you for telling me when I am being ridiculous.
Thank you for sending me recipes in the mail.
Thank you for reminding me of all the good things in my life.
Thank you for telling me I am successful.
Thank you for raising me in the midwest!
Thank you for keeping our family so happy.
Thank you for making me non-meat dishes when I come home.
Thank you for laughing at my jokes even when they aren't funny.
Thank you for making me a better person every day.

Don't forget to thank your mother today!

No comments: